Monday, August 13, 2018

Before & After - Cartoon & Border to CathyO

This was the starting point. I would have been fine with doing the address in a bold black to the south and east of the R in O'Rear - but somehow I wandered off into the world of talking about my process.




So... I thought that border might be interesting. I was wrong. So, I wrote a sentence along the border expressing my regret. Im fine with putting the punching stamp with the flinging object stamp.  I have a bunch of really depressing stamps to use up. It is hard to decide who would be OK with depressing stamps. I'm guessing Miss Cathy is my go-to person for the task of enduring depressing stamps. Although, I guess I can post add a question to a blog post that is going to pop up right away and see if anyone wants it.


No comments:

Post a Comment