Thursday, August 30, 2018

Monsters for Jonno and Jesse

I need to find another 18 cents for these envelopes. Then I need to post another photo.
My new system of scheduling blog posts is starting to look like a to-do list.

No design tips.
I guess the tip is to use the lettering on the stamp as inspiration. An elderly tip - but still worth remembering.


Below is what they looked like when I added enough postage to get to 50-cents. George Washington was a good buddy to pair with the monsters. It seems mean to call them monsters. They are just dramatic characters created by someone else to entertain people. The real question is: Why are people entertained by frightening characters? Why aren't people entertained by the addressing of envelopes? Why doesn't anyone ever find my blog and ask me to star in a reality series?

1 comment: