Monday, October 23, 2017

Redundancy to Eric

On the day before I was to do this envelope there was a post from Eric -on his blog- mentioning the wonderful bright colors on an envelope from one of our fellow exchangers, Dianne. So I figured I'd do something colorful with the FC Pitt markers. I had just done one for Finn that used all the colors - in block printing. (The Aug 15 , 2017 post)

I switched to script and it lost all the impact plus, I do too many envelopes to Eric that look just like this. I really need to go to the PO and get some of the international stamps. I get so stumped with international mail and for no good reason. Originally, this had only 4 stamps....and then I added the lady reading and wrapped her around the edge and then I decided it needed more edge wrapping and I was on a roll. Once again, I think this envelope needs more...but should just let it go....rather than risk ruining it after the stamps are on.

GARAGE SALE/GIVE AWAY:
I have a huge stash of telephone wire. I have found some local places to donate it - but I thought that if any of my readers want some, they could pay the postage and I would be happy to send it to them. If you do not know what phone wire is - look on Etsy. There are a lot of fun projects from jewelry to baskets. If you want some, I can see how much fits in a flat rate USPS box. Email me if you want some. jmwilson411 -at- gmail -dot- com

No comments:

Post a Comment