Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Eclipse Week - Rachael and Carol

The first two August exchange envelopes that used the eclipse stamps are from Rachael and Carol. Ooops - I see that Rachael did not use an eclipse stamp....but, the Building a Nation stamp is perfect.

I am writing this in September on the day that I finished 30 envelopes - all done in a style very similar to the style Rachael used. I might have to contact her and ask about that style. I've used it a lot over the years. This year, I started teaching again after a 3 1/2 year sabbatical. I can tell that I am rusty - but I have an official replacement teacher who is going to take over ASAP. I have a few styles that she has not learned - and as soon as she learns them, I will be the substitute teacher - if she ever needs one.

Carol's moon is really nice in person. The paper shimmers and some of the fluids she layered seem to have some shimmer as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment