Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Aug Exchange - Troy's Sports Stamps

This one would have been cuter if I had used the golfer with the round golf ball stamp - but - I don't like to use up random stamps for no reason. After it was done - I realized that I could have used a square envelope and then the forever + 32-cents would have been correct for the square.

Dang.

Too late now. But maybe I'll find some other stamps that pair well with the spherical stamps - and would look nice on a square envelope.....

P.S.
My exchange envelopes will go in the mail today. This is pretty late for me. I had so many good ideas for Halloween and then ended up doing something entirely indigo with hodgepodge stamps. They will be blogged in late Dec. The good news is my 2017 blog posts are complete and I can start on 2018. The bad news is that we might not get pretty leaves this year. It's been cloudy. Leaves need sunshine to turn colors. Guess we just need to embrace drab. That will be a challenge......



No comments:

Post a Comment