Friday, December 7, 2012

jeri-linda blue indian art

love the stamps
love the little devils in the corner
love the lettering
love the last name on top, tiny
love the tiny dots of color in the counters

(counters is the name of the space that is surrounded by a letter and isolates it from the space on the outside of the letter...but, i forgot what the name is for the space that is only partially the center of a c...would someone please post that word in the comments, or send it to me and i will add it to this post...please and thank you)


  1. I looked it up - I had no idea. Typographical term - aperture?

  2. thank you very much for finding that term. is there an official website that has the names for all the parts of the letters?
    typographical anatomy?