Wednesday, October 7, 2026

Sept from Jeannette - potatoes and navy paint

 





Jeannette featured potatoes. This is a good followup to yesterday's rambling about liking *mud* color as much as gold. Everything has its place. Even the lowly potato might deserve more respect. It was a little bit woo-woo when I pulled Jeannette's potato out of the mailbox. It happened the day after I bought a potato to bake. Weirdly, when I asked MrW if he wanted a baked potato, he said, "No thank you." What kind of person turns down a baked potato? Perhaps I should have him go for an evaluation. 

I am fully caffeinated and will refrain from more silliness and just head out to the paint store. They open at 7 am. 

The color of the potato blends nicely with the bandaid on the stamp. Jeannette did a good job of capturing the subtlety of the texture of the potato. I think I featured a giant potato previously - let's look.

Wow - there are lots of potato posts - I have not read them - so if you have other things to do - get going.

https://pushingtheenvelopes.blogspot.com/search?q=potato

No comments:

Post a Comment