Friday, October 2, 2026

August from Kerry - Steve Hay website


This is my favorite one, so far, from Kerry. I might have to appropriate it since I have those stamps. 
Lots of fun gifts at the merch section of the USPS website. 

I mentioned Stephen Hay a couple days ago and then forgot to add a link to his website. 


This is one of his gilded botanicals. It's probably 3-inches square. You can scroll round on his website to see other types of work.


I have to keep searching the blog to find one of my all time favorite stories. Steve had a commission that was very large and interesting. He worked on it for months and then at the end he wanted/needed me to do some handwriting on it. I was very nervous about doing it - and there is more to the story..... I hope I can find it.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment