Saturday, October 3, 2026

August from Juliana - The Art Newspaper

 


This one ranks right up there with the blueprint Juliana did for Thanksgiving which might be in my top ten envelopes. I need to flip through my stash and see if I have a top ten. I can think of a couple that would make top ten. Although, there's nothing magic about ten. I guess it should be the Hall of Fame. There's no limit on how many whatevers get to be in a hall of fame. 

***
The add-on today is from my bulging folder of emails that I have been slogging through. It's an article from The Art Newspaper which is a digital newspaper. I don't know anything about it and now that I'm on my surfing sabbatical, all y'all are on your own to decide if you want to surf a new place or move on to other things. 



No comments:

Post a Comment