Monday, August 15, 2022

Janet's July envelope - Quordle


Another stealworthy idea from Janet. It's nest-y with the chicken stamp - but it could easily be wreath-y and wreaths can be any season - or any occasion. The cancel looks really nice over the top part of the stamp. I imagine her mail goes to our main station. I wonder if I could get my son to put all my mail in the machine that does this particular cancel. I might need to lure him over with a tasty meal and see what he knows about the various cancels.

***

 I wrote about Wordle a while back and I've written about some of the other puzzles I've done. Mostly, I've lost interest in all but Wordle, and I noticed that there was an option to play Dordle, Quordle, and Octordle - where you try to figure out 2 words at the same time - or 4 - or 8. I tried the 2 and 4 a few times and it seemed way too hard. But, I kept coming back - and eventually - I got good at 4. I've never even tried 8 and somehow 2 at a time wasn't fun. 

Somewhere I saw the option to play Wordle with 6 letter words which I tried, but, I lost the link. Anyhow, as with most new games, it takes a while to get the hang of them - but, if you like games, you might want to give them a try. Scroll down on the link to find the options.

https://wordlegame.org

Here are two of my winning games.








1 comment:

  1. omg, that env. is SO coool!! I didn't even see the "nest" (or "wreath") -- I just saw a cool design. Love it. Very steal-worthy indeed!

    ReplyDelete