Sunday, August 28, 2022

From CathyO in July - Yesterday's glitch


 This lovely envelope arrived in July. It is currently in the stack that is hiding from me. I will refrain from jabbering about how things hide from me. I thought there was a pretty card that went with it - but, it's hiding, too. And I won't go on and on about the glitch yesterday - when I had forgotten to schedule a post for Aug 27. Big thank you to ChuckM for emailing me promptly to see what was up - so that I could quickly insert this one. No matter how thorough I am at checking that things are in order - it seems like this happens from time to time. Maybe I need a pen pal in Europe who will alert me a little earlier in the day so that I find out about it by 5 am.

And and even bigger, bolder thank you to Chuck for sharing his envelopes that he gets done ahead of time. I f.i.n.a.l.l.y got around to starting 20 envelopes for the September exchange. At first I thought they were ho hum. I had dovetailed the assignment to include - grabbing the first 20 envelopes in that box of leftovers - and make them work. 

I have some clotheslines - and some Mary Engelbreit flowers - half done and waiting for names. Yee-ha!

Design tip for the day: feel free to steal layout ideas from CathyO. This one is lovely because of the strong contrast in size of name - compared to address. Not to mention that white ink is really pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment