Saturday, September 18, 2021

Inspiration from Janet


This arrived and I loved the envelope. The card inside is wonderful, too. I decided to use it as my inspiration for the July and August envelopes that needed to get done. My attempts were not nearly as successful as I hoped.

Part of my problem was that I did not have those stamps. I did buy 5 new sheets of stamps right before the price went up. I do not recall if I saw these flower stamps. I'm having regrets about some of the ones I bought. <sigh>


Watermelon is the happiest fruit. Remember how Meg Ryan declares that daisies are the happiest flowers in the movie, You've Got Mail? 

****

In doing my pre-check of this post, after I had to insert a new one yesterday, I discovered that I had talked about Banksy on this post - so I had to delete that. Geesh -- I hope I don't have to redo tomorrow's post. Thank you all for bearing with me during this discombobulated phase.

The weekend in Chicago will be the intersection of discombobulation and bamboozlement. Wish me luck.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment