Monday, May 10, 2021

HB to G3 from Rebecca (Incrediwear)


This one is so much fun and I'd really like to steal the idea. I'm also very curious about what the stamp might have been and if if coordinated. This is a perfect example of how you do not need to be a calligrapher to do fun lettering. The letters are a mix of upper and lower case with a couple bits of cursive. The spacing is perfect. Not too close, but close enough that everything is tied together.

The secret sauce is the white space. As my broken record keeps saying - a bit of white gives a piece sparkle. Anchoring the name on the envelope to the left side of the envelope is nice. The blue sticker in the corner is nice, too. It works so well even without the stamp.

****
This is really way off topic and it is in an area that I would normally not get into, but, it is not an expensive item, so I will mention it in case anyone has worn out arthritic joints. The BigHelpfulBrother has had a lot of trouble with a knee and his hands. He and I have both done stem cell injections and I have been fine. His aches and pains came back and he tried a couple different things and decided to go back to the stem cell doctor. Amazingly -- the stem cell doctor recommended these $20 gloves and $40 knee sleeves and BHB says that they are providing a tremendous amount of relief. I'm flabbergasted. 

As I said before, I would not normally get into anything related to health - but, for $20-40 - I know that I would give them a try if I had aches and pains. Knock on wood - my joints seem to be in a good mood. I see the gloves on the website - but not on the page where you order...so, I don't know what's with that.









 

No comments:

Post a Comment