Thursday, May 6, 2021

From Leslie to Janet (moon photos + Naomi) (Jean's photo blog)


 Leslie got out her Speedball nibs to do this one. The photos was sent to me in May of 2020, so she must have done it prior to the polka dot celebrate stamp. The dots remind me of that stamp. Of course, the Ellsworth Kelly stamp is perfect - but anyone with some celebrate stamps might be inspired by this one.

****
Naomi Bulger has provided us with another wonderful link to a photographer in France who makes really cool photos of the moon. If you surf around, there are other photos as well.


and another link to Naomi's website - she has tons of stuff to look at.


****
Leslie asked me to post photos of my garage/studio.
As luck would have it, I snapped a photo during the bathroom renovation so I started a blog post on my photo blog. I have a separate blog where I post photos that I like. There is a sweet little Jean Larcher book on the blog, too. I completely forgot that it was there.

No comments:

Post a Comment