Saturday, September 28, 2019

Pumpkins from RachelD and CaroleV

RachelD did a nice job of filling up the space. It looks like hand drawn pumpkins and not a rubber stamp. Not that there is anything wrong with rubber stamps... it's just nice to note drawing by hand.

Below CaroleV sent a fun pumpkin themed envelope.
The image on the bottom is a pre-printed design but she drew the banner and did those tiny pumpkins on my name by hand.

I like the witch on the back - and the sentiment. I, too, can drive a stick. I always felt so proud of having learned that skill. I also have a vivid memory of that very first time of being stuck on an incline, with a car behind me, and needing to know how to get going waaaaay before having mastered driving a stick. Sheer terror. There is a special place in hades for people who think the way to teach standard transmission skills is to *throw them in the deep end and let them figure it out.*


No comments:

Post a Comment