Thursday, September 19, 2019

Bonus Post - fan mail from Paris

I get a fair amount of mail - mostly from my fellow exchangers. A couple days ago this one showed up - from Paris. One of my loyal readers took time to do an adorable drawing and include a thoughtful thank you note.

I get between 300 and 400 hits a day. I doubt there are people who check back multiple times each day. So, there must be around 300 people who check daily. That number has stayed pretty consistent for a few years now.

That's a lot of people considering I do nothing to promote the blog. Thank you, Catherine, for taking time to write. I will be sending you something soon - probably halloween related. I assume Catherine knows that I post nearly every piece of mail that I receive unless people make a point of requesting that it stay off the blog.

I guess this means I can put Paris on the list of places to go when I make my grand tour to visit all my pen pals in person.

Today's regular post is right below.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for this nice surprise … and please do come to Paris.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll sure try to work it in. I'm not a world traveller, but I'm still up for a few more adventures before I let my passport expire.

      Delete
  2. I visited Paris last October and not one day has past where I have not thought of that beautiful city. Can not wait to return

    ReplyDelete