Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Oct 2018 PTEX from Tina

A very fun envelope from Tina. I can see that she drew the cat by hand and the lettering looks hand drawn as well. If you have trouble deciding if something is hand lettered or a font, look at two letters or numbers that are the same. The 44 and ee in Street make it very clear that she did the lettering by hand.

She kindly included a card - even though I do not participate in the card exchange portion of the exchanges.

I have a huge black TV that sits on the bridge portion of my desk. I have recently been photographing things while I am at my desk rather than going to places with better lighting.

Could I get lazier? Probably. Does anyone care? Probably not.

I left the reflection in the photo because I thought it looked sorta cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment