Friday, May 31, 2019

Tidying Up on Feb 19 & Mar 8

Yup, it's Feb 19th as I write this. Lots of snow. Uber focused on tidying up.

I do not recall if I posted this one. I am also adding on more February exchange mail as it arrives.


From GraceH. Artwork enclosed in clear plastic - a good idea. The birds seem to be cut out of fabric. Another good idea - if you have plastic outer envelopes.

From Bev - Pretty colors, nice white space, clear address for the p.o.  I like how the barcode fits in with the design.

The card from Bev - stealworthy.

From Heidi. I can tell it is some kind of paint over a stencil. It might be gouache. Nice colors.

Gloria sent Year of the Pigs greetings from down under.The fine print on the stamp says Christmas Island.


The red wrapped was around the nicely lettered card. The image on the card and envelope is a hand tinted stamp of some kind. I can't tell if it is hand carved. Either way - it's a nice package.


A line of copy to help if I add any more envelopes to this post. Blogger is tricky but I am trickier.









No comments:

Post a Comment