Saturday, May 11, 2019

Feb PTEX - from Janet

The P.O. could not have been more agreeable in their choice to send this through, up-side-down and to refrain from making ugly x-marks over the stamps.

Once again - borders on the stamps. Why don't I remember to use that design element.

Inside this envelope was a front panel off another envelope that Janet started. She discovered that there was something on the back so she sliced off the front and sent it - because obviously she had spent a ton of time on it.

I'm not sure why she didn't just glue it to the front of a new envelope. It would have been darling with a border to mask the fact that the panel was adhered to a new envelope. Maybe she was going to do that -- and then the -ooops- down there by the 5 happened.

I appreciate the extra time she took...to do a second envelope.
This style is lovely -- and I can see me wanting to give it a spin.

If you read the blog early - you might have missed the bonus post yesterday - so scroll down. I did not plan on doing a bonus - it popped up on it's own and I didn't want to bother taking it down and moving it. Too much information. Unless you want to commiserate about technical stuff.


1 comment:

  1. Love this! (top env.) -- very clever! (and as you would say, very "steal-worthy"!)

    ReplyDelete