Monday, May 6, 2019

MarPTEX Iowa Stamps to Hester, Trish, Maggie, Jessica



March is getting close to the month when we celebrate the end of the stamp hoard. There were enough Iowa stamps for 9 envelopes. The top two are rather small. I was happy with the colors but neither of these are very inspired. They are not complete toads - but I had to try something else.

I thought perhaps larger envelopes would be better.

Nope.

I tried layers and I also used a white gel pen to square off the ends.

Meh.

Poor Maggie knows that I struggle with the letters in her name...double g- double n - two a's - two m's.

I was going to put Jessica's street between the name and city/state - but changed my mind. Then I chickened out on what to put in that space...


On Wednesday you will see whether things got better or worse.




No comments:

Post a Comment