Tuesday, October 25, 2022

From Sharon in August - silly sitting

 


Sharon does some lovely illustration - sometimes in full color - this time in black ink. It's lovely and she included a card. We always appreciate the extras - and we think about producing some extras ourselves - so far, that hasn't happened - even the splatters make me want to get out some paint or ink and splatter. S.o.m.e.d.a.y.


OK, here it is - a video that caused me to laugh out loud. Being caffeinated probably helped. The first couple minutes were set up. Not LOL. Just odd. But then it gets good and silly.

Link to sitting video

***

After filling a few posts without photos - I am now filling in the photos and find this somewhat short blurb. Please excuse the drivel. I'm writing this on October 2 and October is traditionally a chaotic month for me - so, I better just stick to my plan and get everything all filled up - and then launch my holiday season.

***

This just in - a link to the new stamps coming in 2023. Some are swoon-worthy. Others - not so much. But, it's all subjective. I found out that today was the day they announced the new designs through their FB page.

LINK to 2023 stamps. at the USPS website.

LINK to USPS on Instagram

2 comments:

  1. When you mentioned the silly sitting, I flashed back to my daughter's English teacher in high school, who actually taught the kids how to approach a chair/sofa, and properly sit! I still find it amusing she did this...and the kids learned! This video was simply bizarre. How the others kept from cracking a smile, I have no idea!

    ReplyDelete