Saturday, October 1, 2022

From Kate - October Exchange Sign-up


 Endlessly unable to keep track of who sent what and what's where. Correct me if this is not from Kate. It escaped the cancelling machines. The dandelions compliment the lacy stamps. I love the tiny penmanship. Even the numbers have cool little details. Yes - it is from Kate.

***

Sign up for the October exchange is today - through the 4th and I will send lists on the 5th. 
I am not offering cards any more because last month only one person signed up for cards.
You are still welcome to offer to be on two lists - if I need extra names to make the lists come out equal.
If you have an October birthday - feel free to add that info.

Send the info - in this format - to:  PTEnvelopes-at-aol-dot-com

Jane Doe -- no more card exchanging
123 Oak Street
Ames, IA 50100
Jane.doe@gmail.con
(2 lists) (birthday)

***
A USPS tidbit. Apparently the local postal workers were asked if they would be willing to be featured in upcoming promotional material for the holiday rush. My son said he signed up only because he knew it would make me happy. He is correct. I see chocolate chip cookies in his future. 

1 comment: