Wednesday, August 4, 2021

Repeats? Maggie- Leslie-Jessica


More that might have run previously. Maggie's flowers just get better and better. Her uncials are very nice, too.


I remember Leslie enclosing a note about getting an idea off something I sent to her - where I covered up a  whole name that was on an envelope to reuse it. I feel like I already wrote about that -- but, I have about 20 envelopes that I can't figure out if they have already run. I promise -- once I get through this folder -- I will not do this again. LOL

And this little baby Yoda is so cute. I have not had time to keep up with Yoda. The whole Star Wars series lost me when it jumped back and forth. Well -- it lost me by being science fiction. I have trouble understanding all the things that are involved in sci-fi --  but, I do think that's a very cute Yoda.


Yoda said, "Do or do not. There is no try."
I always thought that was succinct and 100% true.
New-situation-Jean realizes that ---
Some things are just a tad beyond that zone where you can choose to do - or do not.
I'll be trying. But, at a certain point - things might stay scrambled.
Seems like this is another saying - but not from Yoda:
You can't unscramble an egg.
Dr appt on Monday -- just routine post hospitalization.
No red flags
Scan next week might yield more information.
Thanks to everyone for all the kind emails and wishes.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment