Monday, August 2, 2021

Repeats? Kate and Annie/Nanski


It looks like we will have a couple weeks of re-runs. I'm 95% sure that these did run previously. If I figure out that they are repeats, I will probably be able to replace them

One would think that the coffee stamps would have inspired me - but, they arrived during my dark days, so they are just so-so. I like the idea of doing flourishing that looks like those designs they make on the top of coffee - but, they probably need to be done with a nib and ink. I wonder if Kate likes coffee.

And, below, is an envelope that was done ages ago and I forgot who I was supposed to send it to, so it never got sent. Luckily, Nanski - who exchanges - has a lot of nicknames, including Annie - so I was happy to find someone to send it to. The celebrate stamp's colors go fairly well. It was done with G-Tecs and I added a bit of water.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment