Sunday, April 25, 2021

Neuland with navy love stamp to CarolynC (crab chat)


 This might have been the only one where I tried Neuland with this stamp and then added the neon hearts. I struggle with Carolyn's name. I struggle with any name that starts with C - and she has two of them. 

****
No update on that crab dinner story because the way I post is chaotic. I keep having a weird feeling that all these posts are repeats. There has been an ominous haze hanging over my head. As I write this, I am starting the last week of the mercy mission to Chicago. It is possible that all the good food is clouding my thinking - but, I feel like I have no interest in making art. That seems really odd. It's not upsetting and I suppose it will change when I get back to my own stash of art supplies. I might be having a reaction to this  situation here where the art supplies are not exactly what I prefer. 

*****
I'm back in Duh Moines - and have zero interest in getting into my own art supplies. This is very strange.

2 comments:

  1. Over the decades that I have played the guitar, there have been periods where I didn't play for an extended time. Every time I picked it back up after one of those layoffs, something totally new and different came out. It's like a metamorphosis or something has occurred -- a renewal or regeneration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Jean, I'm really interested in how your inertia plays out. I've recently been experiencing a similar situation with my letter writing. I just can't seem to write to anybody; I barely send birthday or holiday cards some months. This has been bothering me so much, but I haven't found a way to move out of it. Good luck. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete