Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Jean's Jan exchange envelopes - No 5 (includes exemplar)



This is the last group.
After I ran out of winter scene stamps, I switched to these basic black stamps.
I'll refrain from pointing out all the little flaws.

Those odd + things on Patty's are unfortunate. The original font had them - and I didn't ponder how they would pile up on the west coast of her name. Grrrr.






It was just a fluke when I put the stamp on Lynne's that a stray piece of edging came with the stamp. That was the only reason I even thought to add stamp selvedges to the envelope. It felt like the sheet of stamps was alive and that the selvedges were feeling left behind and wanted to join the party. 


I do not talk about my seriously odd habit of anthropomorphizing inanimate object. It's just plain silly. Also probably harmless.

Anyhow, this concludes the January envelopes.



I forgot the Z.
I'll try to do a better one when I get back to Duh Moines.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment