Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Jean's January exchange envelopes - No 4


The third of four posts on this style. I liked this one and was very happy with the stamp. In this series, the blue jay and cardinal stamps were both very nice. I liked the barns and owls. The misty trees were nice, too. I guess the rest of them did not appeal to me as much. I hope people don't think my stamp choice is any reflection on how I feel about them personally. I never think about the person when I am making the envelopes. The only time I think about the people is when their name starts with C. For some reason, I struggle with C's and you C-people deserve better.


Compare Amy and Troy. If I were to do these over, I would make Amy much larger and Garten smaller.


I did not plan on putting the same stamp on the two Grace envelopes. Obviously, there was an ooops on the GraceE envelope - so I double stroked it. If I ever do more of this style, I would do more double stroking. GraceE's probably would have looked better with a larger last name. Or maybe it just needs more space between the letters 

This style would look good on Halloween envelopes. Oh -- I do not have an exemplar to post. I'm writing this on Jan 10 -- so I have time to add it. Jan 10th. Remember what was going on that week? It was always interesting back in 2020, when I would make remarks about current events and then see what I had written when the post popped up. It will be 3 months into the future when I read this. If I have learned nothing else from the past year - it is to not even ponder what the future holds. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment