Saturday, July 25, 2020

Happy New Year from Alison (streaky mess to Leslie)


I am pretty sure this is from Alison.

I am adding another envelope because today is one of those marathon days
and I don't always think of worthwhile things to say during pre-schedule marathons.


While this may seem like a hot mess, in person, it was looking pretty good until the final dark purple zigzag. Then, I just stopped and put a consolation envelope inside this one.
I also put a very clear address to Leslie on the back and a note indicating that the stamp was on the other side. The envelope had been addressed in walnut ink - and I covered up the original address (to someone else) with the giant copic marker. Then I added some other colors - and it was looking great. But I could still see the original writing. That's when I junked it up with the zigzag.
I was curious what white gel pen would look like. It dissolved the base color a bit.
The only reason I did not toss it was because it is my all time favorite paper.
I don't even remember what brand it is - it might be the Luxe Paper Source.




No comments:

Post a Comment