Wednesday, July 15, 2020

From KateR to Ellen


KateR

****

So much fun.
I love this one.

Yesterday I mentioned that I needed to check the spam folder for comments --
and there was one from CathyO confirming that -yes- she had taken a brush lettering class. You may scroll back to that post to see what kind of brush marker she used and who taught the class.

There were also 2 comments from Smash -- and she said -yes- a person needs to be on Chrome to leave comments. Now, I need the GooglePeeps to put the comments into my regular mailbox. I'm sure I need to click something somewhere to make that happen.

<sigh>
so much magic -- as we get to be virtual penpals as well as literal penpals.
if only we (I) could figure out the details.

onward
it is still Tuesday.
the kids are still at camp
but it is quiet
should I be concerned

nope

1 comment: