Friday, July 10, 2020

From Lauren to Ellen


Lauren

***
Current time words.
Swimming lessons were stopped - and now they have started.
Try telling kids that they have to start swimming lessons again.
Lockdown has been hard on everyone and now kids are hesitant to resume activities.

This is a fun envelope and I like all the women-themed stamps.
Ellen's generation didn't seem as rabid about women's issues as my generation.
Although, the mommy-daddy balance is still around.
Thankfully, the daddy at this house is super helpful.

He loves my idea to open a mommy-daddy flop house in the neighborhood.
A quiet space with lots of places to relax - where parents could go (one at a time) when they needed a break. I mentioned this idea to one of the neighbors who thinks it is a brilliant idea. Maybe I should pursue it. It could have an apt for me to use when I am in town. As luck would have it - there is a house for sale on the block. Sadly -- it has fallen into disrepair and I am not interested in a fixer-upper.



No comments:

Post a Comment