Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Mar PTEX from GraceH and Heidi

I keep forgetting to spend more time practicing GraceH's regular penmanship. It's so cool. Part of me thinks it would be really rude to start writing like her. Part of me says it would not be that big of a deal if I always gave her credit.

Note-to-self: collect all the regular penmanship styles that you love and put them in one place so you can refer to them when you are not liking the way things are going.

Inside GraceH's fun fish envelope was a very cool sailboat folded thingy. And inside the folded thingy was the note.

Heidi's water drop theme is ganged with the fish. The colors on the Scooby stamp are a perfect match. I can't figure out how the raindrops are done. There is a very faint outline that looks like clear bleeding, but the points are crisp. Maybe they were pre-printed on the envelope. If Heidi applied them, I wonder what she used? Her lettering on my name is a nice spin-off of the Scooby-lettering.




Shout out to Heidi - she saw this truck and sent me a picture. 
We agree, it would be the perfect vehicle for my Visit-All-My-Pen-Pals Tour.


No comments:

Post a Comment