Thursday, July 4, 2019

Bonus Post from Smash

Today's regular post is right below this one.

Shout out to Sue and the other people who sent me an envelope for July - even though I was not on their list.

Part of me wants to thank you by name - but I don't want to imply to those who did not send me an envelope that I feel slighted. Some of us struggle to get 5 envelopes done - others have time to putter and do extras.

Trust me - there is nothing personal about who gets on which list. Authentic-Jean wants to exchange with everybody. But Day-to-Day-Jean has to focus on some things that have been on the back burner for far too long. With 30+ people signing up, doing 30 envelopes became too many. Maybe someday. But for now, just bear with me - and enjoy whichever kind of list you are on.

Thank you sooooo much to the people who sent mail - even though I was not on your list. I truly appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment