Sunday, December 17, 2017

AnYtHinG goEs to B.sKott & jaNeT

This style of writing appeared on about 20 of the outgoing exchange envelope in Sept. The goal was to schedule October through December (92 days) of posts and take a break.

Then I had to decide if I would show the progression of what happens when I take one style and start playing around. It's impossible to know if anyone even likes this style - so I am just going to sprinkle them here and there.

For some reason the letter E kept popping up in *kindley.* I think I did it on 8 envelopes. On several, I did not notice it. On this one, I did notice it before I even wrote the name, but decided to go ahead and just make several spelling errors for the fun of it.

I also used up a half sheet of Paul Newman stamps. When I ran out, I switched to Andrew Wyeth. The colors are very pleasing to my eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment