Sunday, December 24, 2017

Horses for Faye - Oct Exchange

Some years I write a Christmas eve post with a silly story. So far, I have not thought of one. I figure most people are busy this time of year so I don't put too much energy into the late December posts.

I am writing this on Oct 14th - and it looks like today is the day that I am going to fill up all the spots on the blog for the rest of 2017. That will result in a huge celebration here at the 420. Details to follow....

There is nothing to say about this envelope because it is on the nasty shimmer envelope. However, I do love those stamps and it is lots of fun to pull off some doodle ideas.

5 comments:

  1. I guess I did add a story - but forgot to edit this post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seems like you have a post for 24 Dec 2018 :)

      Love those carousel stamps, and the shimmer.

      Have a lovely Christmas Eve.

      Delete
    2. And the day is just getting started. I mostly stay home during all holidays. But this year I have been tricked into flying on Dec 24th. And it is snowing. And I am headed toO'Hare. Maybe if I wish for an epic-travel-ordeal just to have a good story for next year...maybe I will get a really boring trip.
      Onward.

      Delete
    3. An evil trick, indeed, as O'Hare is awful at the best of times. I am guessing the reward at the end (family) will make it worth it. Hope the trip was not too crazy.

      Delete
    4. Flight was delayed multiple times. Finally arrived at 9 pm instead of 4 pm. But I’m not complaining. Many people were missing connections. Some handled it nicely. Others were beyond stressed out. As long as I have a shelter or working vehicle I’m fine. And food. Reducing expectations resolves a lot. Hope everyone else is warm and cozy and relaxed.

      Delete