Tuesday, February 7, 2023

From Mary to Grace - Origami



Thank you to Mary for sending a couple envelopes that she did for the Jan exchange. I appreciate having extras and there are more from Mary - but, it was easier to just grab the ones that had not gone into a folder - where they tend to get lost. Such a nice circle-design. I wonder if she uses Copic markers. They look like they blend nicely. I need to see if my friend Jan still has a bunch of Copics and invite myself over to try them.

***

Origami - one of my favorite off topics - and this one is longer and more technical - but if you love origami you will probably enjoy it.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDwPXRy9IFc

1 comment:

  1. Yep, I use copic/alcohol markers on a lot of my envelopes. They blend nicely but tend to bleed through, so if you try them be sure to put scrap paper in your envelope to keep it from messing up the back.

    ReplyDelete