Tuesday, July 12, 2022

Leslie's to Janet - Testing

Thank you for the comments yesterday on weeds. This topic will resume on July 26th. 



Leslie kindly sent some photos of her non-exchange outgoing mail. Janet and Leslie do extra mailing between the monthly exchanges. Another fun option if you exchange - is finding a penpal. Leslie had lots of fun with those Innovation stamps. (I think that's the word)

***
Off topic - but a topic I love: testing. I've always been good at tests that involve puzzles more than words. So, that part of the testing that is done at brain rehab has been interesting. While my tour guides advise me  that I have done very well - I explain that it was much harder to come up with those answers and prior to the bonk on my head, I would have been much faster and probably more accurate." I don't know what they do with that information...because....

....later on in the process - there is a question that goes something like this: When you can't remember information - do you just make up fantastic stories? When I read this question, I busted out laughing - and asked - "Do the people who do this even realize they are doing it - or if they did, would they admit it?" 

I wonder if they score how many times a person busts out laughing at their questions. Actually, that was one of the questions. Do you bust out with inappropriate laughing? (it was worded differently) Once again, do people who do that - report themselves accurately?

The list of odd behaviors was sobering. Additional reminder to be grateful for all that is intact. 

More tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment