Thursday, April 2, 2020

Bob Dylan - off-topic

Written on Tuesday - I just discovered about 50 comments left by readers over the past 2 weeks - but the emails to OK them were hiding in my spam folder. I will try to remember to look in the spam folder more often. Sorry about that. I always enjoy hearing from readers.



This is being written on 26 Dec 2019 when I am having a marathon of clearing out folders. I am also muttering a few choice words under my breath as I find that I have been scheduling posts with envelopes that I already posted in 2019.

This artwork speaks to me because Bob is going to just forge ahead with his favorite activity, singing on a stage and I am going to forge ahead with my chaotic blog and y'all will have to bear with me when I have a few re-runs.

Artwork is by Barry Blitt. He has a Kvetchbook and does cartoons for The NewYorker. I like to kvetch. It mentions the NYTimes mini crossword puzzle. It's another free item that you might enjoy if you like a 2 minute break. Sometimes I can get it done in 1 minute. Rarely does it take more than 3 minutes.

More written on Tuesday:
Has anyone seen a recombobulation area at an airport? There are tons of photos online. Apparently, there is an area set aside to collect yourself after going through security. I was feeling very discombobulated when I saw how many comments were in the spam.

I feel bad about not having an envelope on this blog post. Sorry. If you need to see some envelopes just Google *mail art* and lots of them will pop up. Or go to Pinterest - or IG.

No comments:

Post a Comment