Monday, March 5, 2018

Jan Exch to Troy - Baseball

This one was an obvious idea. The January exchange was -for me- one more stage in the effort to clear out excess stamps. Having only one or two of a particular stamp left is not the best way for me to come up with good ideas. I do much better when I have at least 10 opportunities to develop an idea.

I had penciled the baseballs without a good idea of how to finish them. If I had it to do over, I would have convinced my uber-lazy self to get out of my chair and take the two steps to the drawer where I have circle templates.

Obviously I have to add the address - maybe I will think of something to make this a bit better.

And to be even more honest about how lazy I am - my chair is on wheels - so I could just roll over there. Too bad there is not an olympics of lazy - I'm sure I could medal.

No comments:

Post a Comment