Tuesday, March 6, 2018

From Britney - Constellations

Britney's first envelope for an exchange was (is) stellar. It arrived in November. I met her in class in the fall and she is a serious over achiever.

I added little white squares with the zip code on it - to show her where I would have put the zip code. Since she did such a nice job of centering - I thought the 5 hanging off to the left was a little distracting.

She already had really nice lettering skills when she arrived as we can see in my address and her lettering on the back. I think I remember her telling me that her studies had included something in the area of architecture - maybe landscape architecture. Forgive me Britney if I am way off on this. I'm old and forgetful. You are young - and have a bright future ahead of you, if you decide to stick with the calligraphy.....feel free to correct the info in the comment section.

Here is how her envelope looks without my 2-cents. And below is the flip side.



No comments:

Post a Comment