Friday, June 17, 2016

eric's 46th

the idea was ok - the wake isn't in the right place and you probably don't get that much wake off that kind of boat.... but, i wanted to do the last 10 envelopes and get them in the mail. this was done and this blog is being written on that really wonderful day when we had so many fun comments about the value of unfinished projects. so, maybe i should have left the 50 envelopes to eric - unfinished. i guess i felt guilty for putting in those 30 posts with no jibber jabber.

this is a bonus post today because the other envelope is too similar to yesterday's envelope.

3 comments:

  1. I love your envelopes for Eric, Jean, all very creative. He must have been so surprised to get them all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've been wowed by the ones you have been sending. in my classes, i always try to get people to churn out volumes of work. they never believe me that there is value in the exercise of making 50 of something. people want to fuss and nitpick over things. when you have to churn out 50, it gets some different creative juices flowing. of course that is just my opinion, but i am right. your envelopes prove my point.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course you are right, Jean-san. And thank you. I didn't start out with the intention of making so many, but as I told Eric, I keep on seeing zeroes in all sorts of places, making it easy to add 5s in digitally, or even, shockingly, by hand.

      Delete