Monday, June 27, 2022

Chuck (2) Real time update

There is one similar to this in my collection - and I'm sure it is somewhere on the blog - and you really need to see these fine-lines-from border-to-border designs in real life to appreciate the work that goes into them. Soooo pretty. The red border is way better than just running the basketweave off the edge. I'm not sure why - but I just know it is.

 ***

Huge thank you to the people who sent mail in June. Some of it was addressed to my grandkids - others to me. The grandkids LOVED their mail. I loved my mail, too. I'd swoon at length - but, my swooning isn't a good use of our time. There will be some jabbering in July about how things unfolded in June. At this moment, it is noon on Sunday (yesterday) and I am enjoying my noon coffee. The weather is so perfect that I am verklempt. Maybe it's better to only have one or two good days per month - because then we appreciate them more. I have dismantled the LEGO structures built during the grandkid visit and sooooo tempted to leave them out so that I can make my own creations. Soooo tempted. I'll have to ask if LEGOs are a good brain-rehab activity. Fingers crossed. It took about three hours to dis-assemble and sort the pieces. It seems like I earned some *play time.*

1 comment:

  1. LEGOs have to be good brain rehab! And I agree with you about the weather. You do appreciate the few days of perfection when they are surrounded by sweltering days of heat and humidity. Here in Wisconsin are summers and autumn's are full up with activities to make up for the long winter into spring, and we appreciate that we have more perfect summer days than most.

    ReplyDelete