Monday, February 28, 2022

Final Nov envelopes


Card above and envelope below from Sharon. Lovely colors and more deep regrets that I did not buy any of those stamps. I wonder if it is worth driving around town and trying to find some at a sub-station.


More acorns below, from Nanski. More nice fall colors.. and a pretty wreath on the card. I appreciate that the people who exchange cards usually send one to me, too, even though they know they will not be getting one from me. All y'all are the best.



No thankfulness for that blobby cancel in the wrong corner. Troy tends to use really nice paper and it soaks up the ink. Or perhaps the ink was extra juicy. I hope I remember to get that tour of the main USPS plant so that I can get answers to everything that I simply need to know.


OK, once again, we think we are done with the November mailings.
There will be two December mailings as we get into March - and then spring is going to come roaring in.
It's -6 (that's 6-degrees-below-zero) as I write this on Jan 21. I wonder if we ever get sub-zero weather in March? 

*****
complete drivel follows -- unless you want to know the key stroke for degrees and the Apple logo.

I wonder if I can find the secret keystroke to make the little o symbol for degrees?
Well that was easy shift+option+ 8 = °  
So now I could edit the above and type   -6°
I'm so happy (and I know some of you computer people are rolling your eyes.

How about this:
°
·
Those are the shift+option+ 1 thourough 0 and none of them look useful except the °

ÅıÇÎ´Ï˝ÓˆÔÒ˜Ø∏Œ‰Íˇ¨◊„˛Á¸ 

Those are shift+option = the alphabet -- 
the only useful one is shift+option+K = 

 Can we tell that there is some chore-avoidance going on?

No comments:

Post a Comment