Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Non-envelope - faux signs (a JeanW how-hum)

 



This sign as well as all the other signs at the link caught my eye. During my child rearing years, I spent time gazing out the windows at the squirrels. A memorable scene was one spring when the baby squirrels came down out of the nests for the very first time and experienced running around in the yard. It was almost as cute as my own kids. I wondered how they all got along up in the nest. I wanted to build a little playground for them. Then their scandalous mother got herself into a family way, again, and found a hole in a screen in the eaves on our house and decided it was easier to just move into a space under the roof of an addition to the house. That was the end of thinking that squirrels were cute. Eventually all the trees in the back yard aged out so now we have sunshine. MrW had a new tree planted and it died after a couple years. I'd rather have sunshine. The neighbors have trees - we can just look at theirs.

***
Here is an envelope. Nothing new or interesting. It's in the Sept-ho-hum folder.



No comments:

Post a Comment