Saturday, February 17, 2018

hApPy bIRtHdAy to the BLOG - 8 years old

Oh, to be 8. I'll try to dig out a picture of me at 8. That was the year we moved from a little town on the Mississippi River (Winona) to the big city (St. Paul - not to be confused with Minneapolis). I think I was still in a good mood back then.

On this envelope, I wrote INTA. Then, somewhere before I got to SWEET, there was a spelling error, so I turned it into SWEET. I wish I had made the second INTA larger. I think these were really nice envelopes and I did not want to waste any of them. And I figured anyone who lives in the Netherlands must love sweets - and I love to draw candy. Plus, the colorful circular stamps seemed fun. Pretty random.

And HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my third off-spring, Hunter. He turns 30 today. Three kids - all in their 30's. Way better than having 3 teenagers, eh?

2 comments:

  1. Had to comment about your former residences as I live right between them in Red Wing! I enjoy seeing all the different envies and I love to decorate the, too, unless I make my own from calendars, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have fond memories of Red Wing. Scenic drives along the Mississippi and we had a Red Wing Pottery cookie jar. Thanks for posting :-)

    ReplyDelete